Friday, July 17, 2009

Check Here for Updates on Joanne

Hey there friends and family!

Many people have asked us to keep them updated on Joanne's surgery, etc., and if we called everyone who's asked we'll be spending quite a bit of time on the phone. So we have created this blog to let everyone know what's happening. You can also leave your good wishes in the comments and I'll make sure Joanne gets them.

Please bookmark this page and check it often, especially on Tuesday. Theoretically the hospital has some wi-fi areas so I'll be updating with her progress throughout the day.

The surgery is set for this Tuesday, July 21, at 10 am in Buffalo. Please keep Joanne in your prayers.

Keep in touch!

4 comments:

  1. Mary, I am praying for your Mom. May Joanne have a restful night and calm, peaceful morning and the best of all outcomes. Love, Linda (& Paul)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope & Pray it went well. Peace, Linda H.D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi everyone I'm on the computer! see what great things your operation has done. I'm so glad that everything went so well ,how is Joanne doing now? Is she in a lot of pain? I also want to send flowers but want to send them at home when do you think she'll be home? How is she holding up? It is thurday at 625 hopefully you'll answer soon. Give her my love. Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully 3rd try is the charm...
    Joanne, I bet you're glad to have a wonderful daughter who set up this blog to keep us posted. I'm so glad everything went well for you. I can't wait for you to be up and around. Sidewalk sale at 2nd Chances August 1st!
    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete